contact us


When you or an opposing party believe a trial court or agency incorrectly ruled against you, we can represent you before the appropriate appellate body to advocate on your behalf.

For inquires on this practice area, contact:
Dan W. Holbrook
Marshall H. Peterson
Eddy R. Smith
copyright ©2017 Holbrook Peterson Smith PLLC